Park Community Pool and Activity Center Rules
Please use common sense and courtesy when using the pool
and Activity Center. The pool area and Activity Center
is for the exclusive use of the residents and guests of
Respect each other's rights to quiet enjoyment of the
pool, pool area and Activity Center.
2. NO DIVING!
3. NO GLASS is allowed in the pool area. (Broken glass
will force closure of the pool until cleanup.)
4. Children under 16 must be under the direct supervision
of an adult.
5. No: tricycles, bicycles, wagons, skateboards, rollerblades,
heelies or similar non-pool items are allowed in the
pool area or within 50 feet of any gated access to the
6. Only battery powered radios with earphones are allowed.
No A/C powered electrical devices are allowed in the
7. Swimmers must shower before entering the pool area.
8. People with body contagions should not use the pool.
9. No horseplay (such as running, pushing, dunking,
or excessive splashing) is permitted.
10. No profanity, improper behavior, or vulgar remarks
11. Only appropriate swim attire is allowed in the pool.
Supplementary protection (swimming diapers) is required
for non-potty trained children.
12. Guests must be accompanied by a resident adult (18
years or older). A maximum of four guests at a time
are allowed per residence without prior approval of
13. NO PETS are allowed inside the fenced pool area
or Activity Center at any time.
14. NO SMOKING inside the fenced pool area and Activity
Center at any time.
15. Food is to be consumed only at the tables, chairs
or lounge chairs.
16. No person shall:
a. Threaten the safety or abuse the rights of any other
authorized pool user.
b. Misuse, abuse or remove pool furniture, lifesaving
hooks, life preservers or other equipment.
c. Litter the pool area with trash of any kind.
d. Enter the pool area by climbing over fences or gates,
THIS IS TRESSPASSING!
e. Engage in an activity considered a nuisance or generating
complaints from nearby residences or other pool users.
This includes loud noises, yelling, disturbances or
17. All persons using the swimming pool do so at their
18. No wet swimwear is allowed in the Activity Center.
19. Your pool key is your ticket into the pool area
- it shall be assumed that anyone without a key does
not belong there and shall be asked to leave. Anyone
you let into the pool area with your key becomes your
20. One key per household is allowed and is required
for entry into the pool areas. An authorized user of
the pool (at least one person in a household's group)
must be in possession of the key while in the pool areas.
21. Place all trash in the appropriate containers. If
the trash containers are full, please take your trash
with you when you leave.
Members of the Association Board or a Board designated
pool supervisor may oversee the safe use of the facilities.
The pool supervisor and pool committee members are agents
of the Board of Directors and the Property Owners Association
and are given full authority to control the pool and
Activity Center use.
keys are a form of identification and pool users may
be asked to show their key at any time. If a key is
lost or damaged it is important to notify the POA immediately!
There will be a fee to replace lost or damaged keys.
7:00 am to 10:00 pm
IN THE POOL AREA AFTER HOURS WILL BE SUBJECT TO ARREST
Rule violations may result in fine. Trespassers are
subject to arrest.
of the facilities will be barred from any or all of
the facilities for a minimum of thirty (30) days. Payment
for any damages to any facility will be the responsibility
of the homeowner(s) involved.
Park POA is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
the Alston Park pool clean and safe. Consider your neighbors
when using the pool. Residents are ultimately responsible
for the use, condition, and appearance of the pool.
Please insure that the pool rules are followed, good
judgment and common sense are used. Please throw trash
away. Take home items you bring to the pool. Help keep
the pool area and activity center areas clean. Please
report any and all problems to the POA.
provisions and rules set forth herein have been reviewed
approved and adopted by the Alston Park Property Owner's
Association. The rules will remain in effect until such
time as new rules are adopted by the Alston Park Property